We have put a variety of procedures in place so you can be confident about coming back to your gym, but we need everyone in our easyGym community to do their part. As such, we have amended the gym rules to include the following, which apply to all members upon reopening:
- Wash and/or sanitise your hands regularly
- Wear a face covering while entering and exiting the club and whenever you may come within 2 metres of another person
- Wipe down the machines before and after use with the provided disinfectant and blue roll.
- Maintain at least 1 metre plus between yourself and others.
- Stay home if you are sick, have experienced COVID-19 symptoms in the past 7 days, have tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days, or have been exposed to someone who has or may have COVID-19.
- Notify firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com immediately if you test positive with COVID-19 within 7 days of using the gym.
- If required, participate in temperature checks before entering the gym and leave the facility if your temperature is higher than the NHS recommended 37.8 degrees.
- Display kindness and compassion to all members of the easyGym community during this time of heightened anxiety.